Friday, March 07, 2014

Building Fairies for ¿Pintamos? Facepainting España

About six weeks ago, Pilar of ¿Pintamos? Facepainting España contacted me to do another article similar to the Building Christmas Designs article that I had done for the December 2013 issue. I decided to focus on building fairy designs but had a whole page of design possibilities. I decided the narrow it down to three wing types and 6 embellishments and had so much fun creating them that I ended up with a LOT of designs. I didn't know what she was going to do with everything!

Well, the issue just came out today and I LOVE it. The editors did a fabulous job of combining the step-by-steps I'd sent over with the real life designs I'd painted on the Roberts family. I wasn't sure how they'd pull everything together but it's a lovely article and I hope that it's helpful by showing how easy it is to change up a design and get a totally different look depending on the element and the finishes chosen.

Check out the rest of the magazine. I know it's in Spanish, but the pictures are worth a thousand words. There are cute little bugs, bunches of butterflies, using stencils, focal points of the face and girl superhero designs. They have an article on Mark Reid, Margi Kanter and Jennifer Parker too.

Here's the link:

¿Pintamos? Facepainting España





No comments: